Saturday 16 May 2020

Mossdale Session 85 Youtube video

Session 85's Youtube offering, and my  first underground outing in a few months. The write-up should follow soon. Would actually like to get a few sessions behind me, and some progress made before I do any writing again, though that will all depend on the weather.
I was in a crap mood throughout this entire session and far from arsed regarding the filming. So please excuse another rubbish video. The fact I got something done is a definite positive, the past two months have been enduring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAFcRqNe7ec


Copyright
© Simon Beck, 2020. The copyright for this article and photographs, remains with the author. It should not be reproduced without permission.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for sharing Simon - always enjoy your sesh stories/vids :)

    ReplyDelete